Legal Guidance To Get The Compensation You Deserve After A Traumatic Brain Injury
If you or someone you care about is struggling with a traumatic brain injury (TBI), you may be facing many challenges, including costly medical bills. You do not have to face such hardships alone. A victim injured due to someone else’s reckless actions and carelessness requires compassionate and skilled legal assistance as soon as possible.
At Breeland Injury Law, PLLC, you have a zealous advocate and ally to protect your rights in Austin. Matt Breeland represents injury victims and strives to get the results they need to pay for their treatments and recover their losses. Clients and the legal community recognize his dedication and work. For example, he received a 10.0 rating in Avvo and has been selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list since 2017. Your case will be in good, caring hands.
Fighting To Obtain The Benefits You Need After A TBI
A TBI refers to any damage to the brain due to any external force. For example, an individual hitting their head during a motor vehicle accident could lead to a severe TBI. A brain injury will potentially change the way a person functions and may take a long and costly recovery.
A TBI can impact an individual’s life and health as follows:
- They may struggle with chronic pain, paralysis or be at risk of seizures
- They may experience behavioral effects like aggression or fluctuating emotions
- They may experience reduced, lost or changed capacity to hear, see, listen, smell or taste
- They could suffer from confusion, memory problems and difficulties focusing or concentrating
- It may have an impact on speech and language capacities, causing slurred speech and reading comprehension issues
An individual may require costly and long-term medical attention and therapy after a traumatic brain injury. The possibility of returning to work may seem distant, and the new “life as normal” could lead to expensive out-of-pocket repairs and adjustments.
Your fair compensation should cover all your present and future needs. The goal is to recover the financial means you need to focus on your welfare and rebuild your life, regardless of how challenging your personal injury case is.